It’s Friday and time to meet our team! If you’ve visited us recently, you may have noticed we have some new faces around here.
We are thrilled to introduce you today to Rebecca, Chocolatier and Assistant Manager. We asked her some questions so we could get to know her better, and wanted to share with you you. Read more, and then stop by the shop to say hi!
1. First – why Laughing Gull Chocolates? ?
Laughing Gull allowed me to combine my passion for cooking and the enjoyment of food and culture with my desire to do good in the world and align my values with my actions.
2. Pick two Laughing Gull Chocolates values that drive you: Ethical Sourcing and Yum ?
3. ?What are your favorite 3 podcasts/books?
A favorite book of mine is the Four Agreements. For the other 2, I’m going with 2 favorite authors: Jon Krakauer and Elizabeth Gilbert. I’ve loved everything I’ve read by them!
4. What is your favorite Laughing Gull Chocolates product?
At this moment – Mixed Berry Bark ?, Dipped Mango ?
5. What is your favorite craft chocolate? ?
Raaka Oat Milk
6. ? What band/musicisian would you want to go see?
I want to see Cher in Vegas!
7. If you could choose any person from history to have a conversation with, who would it be?
I have to skip this question for now..way too hard!
8. If you were suggesting what to visit in Rochester, what are the top 3 places to visit? ?
Laughing Gull Chocolates, of course!! The river trail – Upper Falls, and Highland Park